Visually Speaking classes
- The courses are taught using handouts, games, demonstrations, and dialogue practice via partners and groups.
- Each class is 1 hour
- Class happens once a week for a total of 6 sessions.
- Classes are $99, discounts offered to hard of hearing
- There is no textbook required for this class
- Classroom is voice-off at all times
Beginning ASL Class
Is for people who have no previous (or very little) experience with ASL. This course covers learning the alphabet, finger-spelling, introductions, asking questions, colors, numbers, time, emotions and much more. At the end, students will have the confidence and vocabulary to engage in conversations with the signing community.
ASL 1.2 Class
is for people who have a little bit of experience with ASL. This course covers learning about facial expressions, mealtime, money, family & relationships, activities, living arrangements, people, transportation, time grammar and much more. At the end, students will have the confidence and vocabulary to engage in conversations with the signing community.
Children’s ASL class
Ages 4-10, it is recommended that your child know their ABC’s.
Parents are welcome to learn side by side with your little ones. Silent Immersion Classes are engaging and include handouts, activities and games.